It rained and rained this weekend (over 7 inches!) which made being in the studio a true joy. I got a lot done:
- 3 hanging sleeves sewn and attached (hate making these),
- final embroidery details on a quilt that recently sold (see above pic),
- final naming ritual for said quilt,
- 5 quilt labels printed and sewn on,
- 1 piece that needed to be created and finished for the local guild challenge (this one was a bit of a struggle since the piece had some pre-requisites that do not follow my normal style),
- 2 quilts that needed to be packed for shipping (for the Earlville Opera House show coming up in Earlville, NY in July and August), and
- a complete cleaning of all horizontal surfaces in the studio.
Now, I have cleared the decks for the Pundit series.